Here’s something I know for sure (Oprah style)…
Success is an inside job.
Gorgeous, you already have all the answers inside you, you’re probably just having a hard time paying attention to them, because your mind is constantly worrying:
‘Do I have what it takes?’
‘Will people judge me for this?’
‘What if it doesn’t work?’
‘Am I smart enough/pretty enough/young enough/old enough to do this?’
These types of thoughts are called limiting beliefs, and they suck. A lot.
They suck the fun out of life, and they suck the money out of your business.
I know, because when I started my business, these types of thoughts were running the show, and they were totally blocking me from the success, impact and freedom I desired.
I didn’t realise it at the time, but my mindset was the single biggest thing that was standing between me and all that I wanted.
I learnt all the online business strategies, I implemented them, I did the work, I was DOING ALL THE THINGS…. And still I was in struggle street.
I was struggling because underneath all the work I was doing, were a whole lotta fears, worries and doubts that were totally running the show:
- I worried that people would judge me, which meant that I didn’t put myself out there in the way I really wanted to (and in a way my clients would connect with)
- I feared that this venture might fail, which made me hustle like a madwoman (and get totally burned out in the process)
- I doubted that I had what it takes, which made me appear timid on calls with potential clients and feel squeamish when I talked about my prices.
Not the kind of stuff that success is built on!
I felt so frustrated, because I knew that I was meant for something big, I just didn’t know what else I could do to make it a reality.
I kept thinking that the success I wanted so badly was waiting for me on the other side of my next launch, my next email newsletter, or my next promotion…
But what I found was that the success I desired was not waiting behind any of these things, it was waiting for me on the other side of all my messed up worries, doubts, and fears.
Now if there’s one thing I can say for myself, it’s that I’m a go-getter. Once I realised that my beliefs were holding me back, I wasted no time in hiring a coach to eliminate them and open up my path to success!
And bust through them we did:
- I stopped caring what other people thought of me… which meant that I could show up as my authentic self in my business
- I started believing that I really did have what it takes… which meant that I spoke with confidence and conviction about my services and prices (and I stopped dreading the question ‘so, what do you do?’)
- I cultivated a faith that I am being guided and that this venture is a success… which meant that I was able to drop the crazy hustle mode and become the boss lady that I always wanted to be.
You see, I needed to believe that what I wanted was possible, before it could be possible.
I needed to banish these limiting beliefs in order to uplevel in my business.
And I needed to create a mindset for success before I would manifest the success I desired.
Gorgeous, all the success, impact and freedom you desire is waiting for you on the other side of your worries, doubts, and fears, too.
If you feel like you’re doing all the things but not seeing the success you desire in your biz, then head to my coaching page to find out how we can work together to bust through these blocks so that you can manifest the impact and income you know is meant for you.